From Masada Wiki
Book Two #72
Flaga: The Book of Angels, Volume 27
- Hebrew: חרבונה, derived from Persian for "ass driver"
- in rabbinic writings, one of the 7 angels of confusion (as cited in Ginzberg, The Legends of the Jews.)
- other angels of confusion include Abachta, Biztha, Carcas, and Zethar
- in the Talmud, his title is "the annihilator."
- Esther 7:9, 'Then Harbonah, one of the eunuchs in attendance on the king, said, 'Moreover, the gallows that Haman has prepared for Mordecai, whose word saved the king, is standing at Haman’s house, fifty cubits high.' And the king said, 'Hang him on that.'"